Eaglestone has developed its Green Finance Framework aiming to attract specific funding for green assets and real estate projects which contribute to its sustainability strategy.
- Prospectus Supplement n°1
- Summary of the Prospectus (French)
- Summary of the Prospectus (Dutch)
- Consolidated balance sheet and income statement for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 with auditor’s report
- Consolidated cash flow statement for the financial year ended 31 December 2021 with auditor’s report
- Consolidated balance sheet and income statement for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 with auditor’s report
- Consolidated cash flow statement for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 with auditor’s report
- Interim financial statements for the first six months of 2022 with auditor’s limited review report
- Eaglestone Group Green Finance Framework
- Consolidated articles of association of Eaglestone Group Sàrl (French)
- Second-party opinion of ISS ESG with respect to the Green Finance Framework
- Eaglestone Group Presentation
These Bonds constitute unsecured and unguaranteed debt instruments. An investment in the Bonds involves risks. By subscribing to the Bonds, investors lend money to the Issuer who undertakes to pay interest on an annual basis and to reimburse the principal on the Maturity Date. In case of bankruptcy or default by the Issuer, the investors may not recover the amounts they are entitled to and risk losing all or part of their investment. The Bonds are intended for investors who are capable of evaluating the interest rates in light of their knowledge and financial experience. An investment decision must solely be based on the information contained in the present Prospectus. Before making any investment decision, the investors must read the Prospectus in its entirety (and, in particular, Part 2: Risk factors on pages 10 to 24 of the Prospectus), including the risk factor entitled “The allocation of the proceeds to Eligible Assets by the Issuer may not meet investor expectations (including any green or sustainable performance objective) and may not be aligned with future guidelines and/or regulatory or legislative criteria, which could adversely affect the value of the Bonds”. Investors should in particular be aware that the failure of the Issuer to apply the proceeds of the Bonds to Eligible Assets (each as defined below) or to provide any allocation or impact reporting shall not constitute an Event of Default. Each potential investor must investigate carefully whether it is appropriate for this type of investor to invest in the Bonds, taking into account his or her knowledge and experience and must, if needed, obtain professional advice.